Our well-being service is helpful when:
- You want to set healthy boundaries and learn assertive communication with your coworkers, parents, students.
- You are at a point in your career in which you need to learn how to prevent or manage stress and avoid burn-out
- You want to learn time management skills and tools to save time and energy.
- You want to switch off from school when you go back home to focus on your family and hobbies with proper energy and a positive attitude.
- You want to engage in a creative activity or make a personal dream real and you don’t know how to start, struggling with the meaning of it and a low energy level.
- You are struggling with making choices in your professional life and can’t seem to find the answer.
- You want to reach a personal goal that will give you happiness and satisfaction
On this link, on Youtube, you can find Marta and Susan’s presentation of the Happiness Desk.
Coaching with Marta Mandolini
- As defined by ICF International Coaching Federation, Coaching is “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential”. The Coaching sessions with Marta Mandolini will be based on conversations, and creative dynamics, that integrate the Fusion Coaching method with her knowledge of Positive Psychology, Mindfulness practices and therapeutic art techniques.
- With Marta Mandolini: Psychologist, Life Coach, Art therapist. MA Clinical and Health Psychology (University of Florence), ACTP Coaching Fusion (Ana Merlino, Barcelona), Mindfulness and Positive Psychology Diploma (IEPP, Barcelona), Degree in Visual Art (LABA, Florence), Art therapy Course (Goldsmith, London), member of International Coach Federation (ICF).
Discover more: www.martamandolini.com
Counseling with Susan Gagliano
- Based on the client-centered approach by Carl Rogers, counseling provides a nondirective, empathic approach that empowers and motivates clients. Counseling supports your capacity and desire for personal growth and change, called self-actualization, through active listening, empathy, and an absence of judgment.
- With Susan Gagliano, professional counselor, communications expert. Susan is registered under the title “Professional Advanced Counselor” through the national Italian association “AssoCounseling”, membership number A0042 https://www.assocounseling.it. BA English (Boston College, MA), Certification in Professional Counseling (SPC, Florence).
Discover more: Susan’s public Facebook page